Saturday 29 December 2012

27 souls and more !!!

Hi guys

Just a quick one

 In light of the events that have taken place in the USA and all around the world, I took few a days out just to ponder on the whole thing. For those of you that have followed me since  I started this journey, you would have been aware by now of my love for children. My ultimate desire is to have a home with the head of my family being my husband and my children. That's where my everlasting joy will come from! More on this topic on another post!!

What I've come to realise is this.  When the incident first happened, the world came to a stand still thanks to the media for what seemed to me like a few seconds. Christmas came and I suddenly felt like the world have moved . I can't help but feel for the parents of these children and how they are coping. The world have  moved on however their angels will forever be in their hearts.

As a future mother myself, I was numb when I saw the pictures of the angels that have gone to be with The Lord. It has made me love people more and  appreciate them more. My heart desire is to one day be a Mother of many nations and whilst I am looking forward to that, I can't help but feel my heart beat for those gorgeous gift that are no more with us.

Therefore I urge you, in this few days before the new year, to look after yourselves and the people around you. Take special care and treat others with love .....that unconditional love. Pray for yourselves and others and remember to tell your loved ones that you love them

I LOVE YOU ALL

Have a peaceful day
I remain Edna millsxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment