Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR ...and cheers to Brand new year

Wohooooooo......yep am super excited....first of all a HAPPY NEW YEAR  TO YOU GUYS

I am delighted .....it's beyond words...

I want to say a big thank you to the Almighty God...who has been the architect of my life from the day I came into this world. It is all by your grace that I have gotten this far . I look forward to the pLans that you have for me in 2013 and I know that I am going from glory to glory....hallelujah!!!!!!

Secondly a massive thank you to my Family phewwwwww.....I've said it before but I have the most incredible family in the entire world....not even exaggerating! Especially my mummy!!!! That woman is out of this world. If I can be half of who she is ....I would be one happy mama!!!

My sincere thanks also extend to you guys .....you are the reason why STTL is what is is today... We started merely 3 weeks ago but today we have over 300 views from over 7 different countries ....to some of you that I've sent me private messages, I thank you for the love....but please in 2013 endeavour to leave your comments on the page and I will try to get back to you guys as soon as possible.

Where there is a successful woman there must be a man right!!!  Well a big thank you to my future husband. He is everything but nothing of the devil!!! Guys I am excited about my future and he is the reason why I constantly shout from the roof tops how excited I am to start a family. He is my greatest achievement on earth!! ..He is my earthly pillar, my best friend, brother, soulmate, everything!!! including my body guard!!!!! the guy is amazing.....i smile cos i know this year will be extraordinary in all ramifications. I look forward to meeting him and I look forward to all that pertains to life and godliness in 2013

My thanks also goes to all my friends......you guys are the best thing since sliced bread!! I love you all

Happy new year folks and let me know what you get up to
Always remember, don't do the things I wouldn't do!!!

I love you all and welcome to 2013
I remain Edna mills

No comments:

Post a Comment