Wednesday 26 December 2012

A lot of love and some more!!!!!

Hi guys

So the "Christmas season" is officially over. I trust you all had fun, lots to eat, drink etc and you all gathered at your respective worship centre to pray etc. I am sure it was a day like no other.

Just thought to give you a break down of what I got up to on Christmas Day and Boxing Day

Without sounding grumpy, ill make this as interesting as it can be but I apologise in advance if I come across as a grumpy young queen! . As you all know or would have known by now, I am not a big fan of Christmas OOoOOoOoPpPpPSsSs!!!! Yep that's right. Apart from the church aspect, I am not particularly keen on the whole gift sharing food eating malarky. So I did spend most of the day moaning at he sheer site of people in my house. Needless to say I was not particularly keen on the food either.

The final hour came when I threw my fist in the air in total disgust when I found out that My parent got me nothing for Christmas! Without contradicting myself, I may not be a fan of gifts and all but I was anticipating something from my parents! But that's fine I'll take it as a one off error that will not repeat itself again!!!!!

Having said that, I am grateful to God for my family. They are the most amazing family in the entire universe and I love them dearly. I got them the most amazing gift ever particularly my mum. Never have I seen my mum so happy in years! Well apart from when I graduated.

A big thank you to my Best friend who saved the day and got me a present from ALDO and to the Aunty that gave me a hot pair of shoes. In total I got more than 6 presents so I can't complaint.  I got quite a few text messages and phone calls ..especially from the person that means the world to me right now. It was smiles, love and peace that is beyond human understanding!

In regards to the Boxing Day, regrettably I was in my house the whole day! Quite boring I no . Although I was invited to the SALES and all, I couldn't help but think what a waste of my time it would be so I opted to stay at home. Having been to the next sales in the past, I would be naive to queue again this year...so I stayed at home looking at my self in the mirror!!!! Admiring the sheer site of this beauty that is me!!!!!  Jokes aside, I did a lot of reading, as you all know I am dong my MSC so  no time to waste.....but I will be clicking away on the internet later on in the year when time permits.

Although Christmas is over, don't let the love you have for  each other stop. Keeping telling your loved ones that you love them. Let's be united in love.

Love you all
I remain Edna mills xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment