Friday 21 December 2012

DO's and Don'ts and a but more

Hi guys

So the last time we spoke! (We being you and I) l promised to to do this post just for clarity sake and to fulfil all righteousness. Please be reminded that it is not legally binding and is subject to change.

Now then


I promise to keep you guys posted with as much information as possible.
I promise that everything you will see on this blog will be true and not fictitious!
I promise to reward you guys with as much as I can
I promise to read all your comments
I promise you all I can but always remember that I HAVE NEVER promised you that the world will end today.

On this subject please Permit me to digress a bit.  Today has highlighted the impact that Word of mouth can have on peoples lives and unfortunately this time it is on the world. For those of you that your world ended today ,  safe journey and say me well to my neighbour who every Christmas gave me the most amazing Christmas card ever(it's exact same every year)!! ....... You will all be missed....

On the other hand, those of us that are existing to better the world, please do so and be reminded that we are the change we wish to see! .....it's no use murmuring in you room how good a dentist you would have been had you been given a chance!

Always remember if all mike Tyson ever did was box his neighbour in his room , no one would ever have heard of him.......SO dream BiG and you will surely achieve. With God all things are possible.

So do watch out for future success stories on this blog. I am one of them and so are you !

I want to say a big thank you to those of you that have viewed this blog so far....the best is yet to come. You are indeed the brain child behind this whole thing. So keep supporting as we virally converge for the better of our generation!


I remain Edna mills
Xxxxxxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment